Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Bumps

Here are the pictures of the baby bump we have so far. Partially because we were so busy that we forgot and also because there wasn't really much of a bump to watch until now.
These pictures were taken today, 9/29/09. I am 22 weeks and 3 days along. I feel like I finally have the baby bump. So far I've gained a total of 12 pounds. I started off at 123 and now at 135. For the past couple of days my belly has been itching a little but it's not keeping me up at night. I really notice the most kicking from baby P is at night when I'm lying down. The first time I really knew it was him kicking was at 18 weeks. It is so strong now that Trevor can actually feel him and I've actually seen my belly move if he's really getting at it! Trev gets a big goofy grin everytime he feels it. Most of the time I don't feel him move during the day. From now on I will be taking pictures every week and will be posting them!

Week 19-I admit, I was sticking out my belly. I was a little sad that it wasn't popping on it's own. This was a couple of days before the big ultrasound and when we went in I made sure they measured to make sure that our baby was the right size. I just figured I would've been bigger by this point. Fortunately, he was actually measuring in the 75th percentile so he's actually larger than most babies at this point. When we did the ultrasound it was at 19 weeks and 3 days and he was measuring at 20 weeks. The due date is set for January 30, 2010!
Week 16-no baby bump yet but I was finally feeling better! Thank God!
For weeks 8 through week 15 I was so miserable! I would get sick about 2-3 times a day and it would last ALL day! I was so nauseated it was hard just to get out of bed. There were a couple of times I actually had to keep a cup/bag in my car "just in case"!!! (that was probably way too much information haha..sorry) But luckily we're past that stage and feeling much much better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment