Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 28...late again

Again, I'm posting for last week haha. I will post my 29 week pictures on time this week so this doesn't become a habit. I don't know if I can really tell much difference in last week and the previous week. It all feels a bit of the same..big belly, kicking and punching baby inside, and so on. I'm just now starting to grow out of my clothes and on my weekend excursion to see Courtnie in Houston this weekend we did some shopping to accomodate this (probably a little too much shopping but it was needed and my justification is that I haven't bought any clothes up to now) We had a good time but mainly just laid low besides shopping. With my blood pressure now being an issue I don't want to press my luck. My belly has been really itchy lately and I assume he is growing. In fact, on my weekly updates it says that he gained about 1/4 of a pound this past week and will start putting on about 1/2 a pound a week from here on out in baby fat (how cute-I hope he's a little pudgy). He will triple his weight from now until he is born! As of my Friday appointment my blood pressure had gone down to a normal range and I have gained a total of 22 pounds to date. I've been taking some measurements in the past couple of weeks to see the growth. On 11/5, week 27, my belly was measuring 36", waist was 29.5" and on 11/12, week 28, my belly was 37" and my waist was 29". I guess my actual belly grew an inch and maybe this time I had measured myself before eating so my waist was smaller haha. Here is a new picture of me from week 28.

Also, here is a picture of the almost finished rocking horse for P. The only things left to do is put fabric on the bottom part of the saddle and on the handles! It will be a while before he can actually enjoy it but I figured it would be cute in his room until he can use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment