- He loves the song "Syrup and Honey" by Duffy! It is the only thing that can soothe him sometimes.
- We like to go on walks. Our favorite place is Faulkner Park! Going outside when he cries will often settle him.
- He is a piglet! He eats all the time! He eats so fast that he gets the worst air bubbles. I'm not sure what to do to combat this problem.
- He smiles and giggles! It is my favorite thing EVER! I will upload a video of it later. He is also cooing a lot- I adore it and we often have little conversations.
- He's still pretty fussy and spits up after every meal :( I'm hoping that it will get better very soon. We are trying to supplement with formulas because he is so hungry.
- He is wearing size 6 month clothing and size 2 diapers!
- He has almost full control of his head-well, until he gets tired and then it goes all over the place. He can hold it up for so long and even look all around at things that interest him like noises and lights.
- He lifts his head and chest while on his belly.
- He still likes to pee all over the place when I change his diaper and put him in the bath. He has alarming accuracy for anything I don't want him to pee on-this could be interesting as he gets older.
- He snorts when he cries. Cute but sad at the same time.
- He has sweaty hands and feet- must've got that from his mama. Sorry Tater!
- His cradle cap has pretty much cleared up completely-YEA!
- He will be getting baptized on Easter Sunday at First Presbyterian in San Angelo.
- He loves LOVES LOVES to snuggle! The boy wants to be held all the time. This makes it very hard to multi-task but he is more important than anything else and so I enjoy it!
We go to the doctor for his immunizations on Thursday :( I'm not looking forward to this. I just know I'm going to cry. I know it is for the greater good but still...I'm guessing that he will be over 13 pounds and around 24 inches-such a big boy! I will post the results this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment