Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Feeling better

Tate's feeling much better than he was last week. I think his head/ears are still hurting and once our pediatrician gets back in the country we will be getting a referral to get him seen by an ENT doctor. I want to get a more thorough look at what's going on. I would also like to get him tested for allergies to see what we need to avoid to keep him feeling good. He's still got a rash that is just not healing! I don't know what it is but it must bother him because he won't even sit down in the tub :-(  Poor guy! But overall, he's doing better. 

We took him to the park and he met an older kid. Funny how much he loves big kids! He always lights up and wants to join in on their fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment