Our sweet baby boy is 2 months old!
-He's extremely strong! He holds his head up and loves to look around and has no trouble turning his head in any direction with great stability.
-He is in a few 3-6 month clothing, but mostly 6 months and wears a size 2 diaper.
-He has been sleeping pretty good, usually waking up 2 times a night (usually around 2:30 and 5 or so). I've been sleeping with him since his hospital stay. We just kinda got used to it and I love to snuggle him. I feel like both of us are getting more 'sound' sleep. Nursing is just easier than having to get up out of bed and getting him up. It's probably just laziness but I think we both like it. I'm planning on moving him into his crib when we get settled in our new house so it'll become a norm and not so crazy like it is now.
-He will get his 2 month shots on the 15th of this month at his old doctor's office in Odessa because we weren't able to get him into his new pedi here yet. I hate shots :-(
-He is sooo long! I think he is much longer, but skinnier than Tate at this point.
-He is more happy now! Thank GOD! He will coo and even giggle a little. He's so sweet and he likes to just lay and kick around. He smiles a lot when we talk to him and it makes me so happy!
-I think he has darker hair than Tate at this point and has more of an olive complexion.
-I still wear him in the wrap, just not as much. He usually falls asleep soon after I put him in it. Most of the time he loves it, but there are times he just cries so I give up.
-He has a wide space between his big toe and second toe! He could probably pinch someone with those toes! We call him a tree climber!
We love you baby Bear! You are so precious and a true gift from God! I'm so blessed to be your Mama!

No comments:
Post a Comment