Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"Taqueria Teal" Fireplace

Making our new house "our home" is an exciting process and I've jumped on it as soon as we signed the papers! I had been imagining what colors I'd paint the walls and what changes I'd make. One of the first things I wanted to do, which sounds crazy, was paint the back of the fireplace that is in our current playroom TURQUOISE! When I posted progress pictures on Facebook I had a friend say "you might want to be careful with those colors. It might start looking like a taqueria!" It made me laugh and now I call my color choice "a lovely taqueria teal" I might be out of my mind but I just had to do it! It will now be our living room and I think it will be a fun punch of color! We are a young family and we need some color and imagination in this house! Here's a couple teaser pictures of the wall painting in progress. 

 Thanks Courtnie for helping! What a good sister!
 And Tate helped too!
 and Bowen ran around and tried to finger paint ;-)
What a helper!

More before and after pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment