Summer is coming to an end which means nice crisp air and lots of fun fall festivities to look forward to but while we are still enjoying what little bit of summer is left we are taking full advantage of running through sprinklers, taking dips in pools, and lots of baseball and snowcones!

this Katie Daisy print is such a sweet little reminder via
squee! I adore watching him delight in little childhood noveltiesChasing me with a stick, aka sword. He's a good dragon hunter....and elk, moose, bear, and anything else hunter
Bowen was more interested in digging in the potting soil
but Tate was running wild
little monkey
and my little explorer
it was a tad bit chilly towards the end
I love the progression of his facial expressions in these next few pictures
oh, those eyebrows hahaa
of course my boys have their "accessories": Rocks, tools, and sticks
or maybe a bug
cheesy grin
peek-a-boo, I see you
sticks make good swords...
or antlers!kisses
I'm more blessed than I deserve but I definitely thank God every single night for those sweet blessings! I fall more in love with my babies every day which seems unfathomable. I'll always cherish these memories! Can't wait to make a million more...





















No comments:
Post a Comment