Baby Bowen is not a baby anymore (although, let's be honest- he'll always be my baby!)
He's 15 months old and up to a lot!
-He's walking and scampering around. He likes to take things from Tate and run from him. He especially likes to grab Tate's rabbit and run (or "tot trot") screaming "mine, mine, mine". It really is funny!
-He talks A LOT! He has such a big vocabulary! It makes me realize just how much Tate could not hear. Bowen will say "more please", "milk", "mine", "dog", "cat", "mama", "dada", "baby", "bed", "night night", "bye", "hi", and "NO NO" or "no more". He will often mimic what we say, too. He also will sign please.
-He still likes to nap twice a day. Usually about 2 hours after he wakes up in the morning and then in the afternoon when Tate naps. Although, now that he is in the big kid class at MDO he doesn't get a morning nap so we might be phasing that nap out altogether soon.
-When he wakes up he usually asks "where Bubba?" and he'll go to Tate's room and look over the baby gate and scream to wake up Tate so he can play. Usually I'll tell him "no, Bubba is sleeping" and so he'll put his finger to his mouth and go "shhh, Bubba sleep" it's soooo cute!
-He's pretty aggressive. Surprise, surprise. There are times where he just gets so hyped up that he'll head butt my leg or clench his teeth together. It reminds me of Tate. I see this pent up energy in them-I see that in Trevor to an extent too.
-He's tall and skinny! He's only about 24 pounds but he's super lean and long!
-He likes to dance! We usually have a dance party in the living room and the boys will dance around like crazy! It's one of my favorite things to do with them! Bowen will walk around and swing his arms around. It's so much fun to watch!
-They like to wrestle-not much of a surprise here either.
-Bowen still loves reading
-He hates getting in his carseat! I have it rear facing still because his head is way bigger than his body and I've read that it's dangerous if they're not very proportional because of the risk of neck injury in a car crash so I'm keeping him backward as long as I can. It's getting so hard because I know he wants to turn around but we'll see how long we can go.
-He's wearing mostly 18 months.
-He's completely weaned and doing great! He's loving milk-especially chocolate milk! I've been adding a little but of Echinacea in it because it's supposed to be a great immune booster.
-He's in the big boy class at MDO. He's doing great and I'm really happy that we've broken through that super clingy phase where he'd have a meltdown every time I went out of eyesight.
Time is going by in warp speed. Each day I see him growing and changing so much! It makes me a little sad at times that I can't keep him a baby forever but I love watching him grow into his own little person full of spunk and personality! I love him more each and every day which seems impossible. They honestly make my life so happy and better than I could've ever imagined! I'm so blessed!

What a cutie pie!! I still remember when we found out we were pregnant with these little boys!! Wow, how times flies!
ReplyDeleteOh my, how it does! I can't believe they are already a year and a half and that our big littles are about to be 3!!! It's crazy! Hope our boys will be able to play soon-I can't wait to watch them all grow up together!
Delete