Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

RUN Grandpa RUN

On Saturday we went to watch Grandpa compete in his first ever half marathon at the State Park. The boys and I made signs to root him on. We were only able to see the last quarter mile because the rest was on trails meandering all over the state park. We hooted and hollered when we saw Grandpa come around the bend finishing up. 

Tate holding his sign
 Bowen was not into holding the sign. I can't blame him though, the wind was blowing 20 mph and whipping it around. He decided he would clap and say Yay as each runner passed by. And that was much cuter anyway.

 The boys playing in the stroller. I love this age they are in. They actually play together...a lot! It makes me so happy to hear them laughing and watching them goofing off together!
 Here he comes! Tate wanted to go run and grab Grandpa.
 There he is! 
 Go Grandpa! 
Finishing strong! Even through a grueling course and leg cramps, he rocked it! Way to go Dad!
We are soo very proud of you! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment