Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

SUPER HEROS

My boys are so friggin' cool! I know most parents think their kids are awesome but seriously, I fall more and more in love with them all the time which I never knew was possible. Who needs hair bows and tutus when I get to dress my babes as super heros! I bought these outfits for the boys for their Easter gifts and it was a hit! Gotta love boys!

Tate was so proud and incredibly excited about being a super hero! We went out to the park last minute before bath to snap a few shots because I couldn't help miss this opportunity to catch a glimpse of the beauty of innocence and imagination of a young boy! 
 And Bowen couldn't miss out on the fun either! He came out in a dirty shirt and a diaper in true Bowen form! These boys are better than best buds, they're brothers! 

Fighting crime together!
 Super brothers!
Thank you God, I am so blessed to have these boys as my sons and to have the greatest blessing of all, to be their Mama! Each and every day I get to live a life better than I could've ever imagined! They really are super heros!

No comments:

Post a Comment