Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

One Year

A year seemed like an eternity when I was a kid but as a Mama I now know that this period of time flies by so much faster than I could've ever imagined. Going though my pictures I can't believe how much happens in one year. How much my babies change and grow. I love looking through my photos but at the same time it's bittersweet. It means that they are constantly getting older. No longer my "babies" but now my "boys". Pretty soon there will be no more chubby fingers getting into everything or messy 'psgetti' faces after dinner. Sometimes I wish time would slow down just a little. I cherish my days and moments with these little rascals. They make life so much more fun, chaotic, exciting, funny, and blessed. God definitely knew what he was doing when he put them in my life! 

So here's a little glimpse of a year gone by































And there is about 10,000 more photos in between but these are just little snip-its of our last year. I grow as a Mama each day and I'm so grateful that I was chosen to be theirs and they were chosen to be mine. I love those little boys and enjoy watching them grow into my little men but still cherish these last little bits of being my little babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment