July 3rd in San Angelo is a celebration of Independence Day at the Riverstage with beautiful music and a gorgeous firework show. I decided the boys were still a little too young to stay entertained and happy (especially being so close to bedtime). So, this is the second year we set up at the parking lot on the hill overlooking the Riverstage so we can watch and set off our own sparklers and pop its. Grandad and Nana came and joined us and we had a great time! I love fireworks and probably enjoyed it more than everyone else but hey, what can I say THEY SPARKLE!
Heading to our spot and they looked precious in their patriotic dudsSetting off smoke bombs
Bowen chasing me with the pop its
Tate loved the smoke bombs
Boys giving Grandaddy some lovin! Sweet moments
Brothers sharing a cookieMy little firecrackers!







No comments:
Post a Comment