It's happened. Tate is officially a pre-k-er. I'm so excited for him and all the new things he will learn and get to experience. How did time fly so fast? It seems like just yesterday he was just a baby. I'm not quite ready to send him in this big ole world yet but the time has come to start the process that every parent must endure. I've so incredibly grateful that I have been able to stay home with my boys and watch them grow and be able to experience so much with them. Tate is excited and ready so I will just pray that God will watch over him and bless him. I pray that he also has a heart that desires to learn and a willingness to try new things and that he may be a light to others. I also will be praying for all the teachers, his and all the others, that they may be a gentle and inspiring gift to all the kids. I love you sweet boy! Can't believe you are growing up so fast into this amazing, sweet, funny, and handsome young boy!




No comments:
Post a Comment