Dove season is well under way and my boys were more than ready to go hunting! It's a celebrated holiday around here. Although I might not celebrate with as much enthusiasm as my boys. We went out by the tank at the ranch. The boys were in hog dove Heaven. They're definitely all boy!
Making sure Grandpa has the decoy working just right.
My handsome hubby. I swear this photo speaks volumes. Trevor truly is happiest in nature and preferably with a gun. He's definitely in his element and I love that he's passing on this passion to our boys.
The bird got his tail feather blown off by Papa and Tate was glad to show anybody and everybody who was near.
Grandpa taking birds down!
And Uncle Carl in mid-shot!
Bowen was pretty excited to be bird boy!
See Mama!
No, really...SEE!?!
Goofy kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment