Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rope art

This is my little rope art project. I'm planning on putting it above his crib. I saw some online; however, they were $200. I figured I would give it a shot. I think it was a success...but the real test is putting it up on the wall. It is a little hard to see because our ugly brown carpet (ugly, but it does hide stains so it is a love/hate relationship)








I can't wait to start the nursery! I also bought these little paper mache stars that I painted in a gold foil that will hang from the ceiling. I think this will be visually interesting for him to stare up at while he's lying down in his crib. I think it will go along with my theme too-the twinkling night sky. I hope that's how it comes across anyways haha. Once I get started I will take before and after pictures of the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment