Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Week 25

Baby bump from week 25...not too much different but I feel like I'm on the verge of blowing up. Yesterday I was having some intense side cramps which I credit to round ligament stretching (hopefully that's what it is). I go to the doctor tomorrow so I will talk to him about it then. We also have an ultrasound tomorrow and get to listen to the heartbeat so that's exciting.

For week 25, baby is over a pound and now the capillaries that are under his skin are filling with blood. The air sacs lined with capillaries will develop in his lungs so he will get ready to take his first breath. How exciting! His vocal cords are formed and he can now start hiccuping..too cute. I now have 100 days left until I get to meet my little man!





No comments:

Post a Comment