Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

37 Weeks

I had my 37 week appointment on Monday. Things are going well. My blood pressure was a little higher than normal but nothing to be alarmed about-it was still in the normal range. As of Monday, I've gained a total of 35 pounds (oh my..thank goodness I'm looking forward to working out after the baby is born!) The big news was that I'm 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced!!! I haven't even felt the contractions but obviously we are chugging right along! The doctor said that we could go into labor any day now or I could go all the way to the due date-there's really no way of knowing. I think that it will be sooner than later though. I haven't been too miserable. I'm uncomfortable but I know it could be way worse!

Now we have the stroller set up, the nursery ready, laundry done, met with the pediatrician, and the swing is put together. The only thing I really need to do now is install the carseat and have it inspected at the DPS/fire department.

On a different note, Trevor was so sweet! He surprised me with my favorite sugar cookies with the fluffy addicting icing and a dozen pink roses. The cookies are all gone now-the whole box! I would like to say he helped, but I think he ate maybe 2 or 3.

What a sweet husband I have! Aren't they pretty?!

No comments:

Post a Comment