This year was Trevor's first father's day and I wanted to post this sooner but just never got the chance.
Life has been more than hectic these past couple months--new baby, new job, packing up one house, moving across Texas to come home, and now Trevor is overseas for work. During this time, it's been difficult but at the same time wonderful. For this father's day we didn't get a chance to do anything super special like I would've liked but I wanted to say thank you. Trevor, you do such an amazing job as a daddy! Tate is one lucky kid to have you for a dad. You know how to make him laugh, to cuddle him, to soothe him (as much as either of us can haha), and love him like a good daddy should. You are so hands on, like I knew you would be. And I can't tell you how much I appreciate you being my partner in all of this. Whether it be meal time prep, bath time, or our family walks, you are fully devoted. Thank you for being such a great husband and father. I can't wait to watch Tate grow up with you by my side. I love you!
And thank you to our dads. Without you we would not be the people we are, or the parents we've become. I can't believe we have a little one of our own to raise. I just pray that we do as good of a job as ya'll have done and are still doing. Tate has got the best family he could possibly dream of-especially his grand daddys! :) Thank you for loving us and teaching us all we know. We couldn't have been blessed with better daddys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment