-sitting all by himself. He's still a little wobbly, but he can manage to sit up straight and play with toys around him and turn and look all over. He likes the independence.
-has started eating veggies twice a day with his cereal. With much help from Gigi, we made homemade squash, carrots, and green beans. They are organic-straight from the garden.
-now makes a screaching sound-and loves it! Once he starts doing it he gets excited and will do it for a long time.
-now weighs close to 19 pounds!
-loves to splash around in the bathtub with his duckies! He is going to need a new tub soon because he is all squished up in his current one.
-loves to go swimming! I slather him up in sunscreen, pop on his hat, swimmers, and swim trunks and it's time for fun! He could stay in there all day. It's one thing that can keep him entertained in the summer heat. Thank goodness!
-wants to grab everything...including the camera :)
-gets really ticklish and giggles hard----not all the time, but it is soooo cute when he does!
-is getting more and more hair all the time.
-his eyes are still the prettiest shade of blue!
-loves to walk around with me holding his hands- especially to chase around little dog!
-goes to bed for good at 10:30 pm and wakes up usually between 4:30-6, eats, and the falls back to sleep til about 8:30.
-still does not like being put in his carseat. I'm actually in the process of ordering his new one right now. He definitely doesn't fit in the one we have, so it's time to upgrade to a convertible one.
-still loves to take walks and be outside.
-not a big fan of long naps during the day---oh how I wish he did.
-got an exersaucer and loves it! So many toys to keep him entertained (at least for 5-10 minutes, which is good enough for me)
-I think he will be crawling any day now. He's definitely strong enough!
-still gets pretty fussy but we're trying out Prevacid again to see if it helps. He's still not as fussy as he was so I really can't complain too much.
-he's still the most amazing thing I've ever done and I'm so blessed to have him in my life! The Lord has really blessed me with such an amazing miracle. I can't imagine life without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment