Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

playing catch up

Tomorrow I will post Tate's 5 month pictures and a posting about father's day (yes, I am completely late on everything..surprise, surprise) but until then I thought I would write just a little.

Today Tate was a little fussy but then tonight he was watching Kitty and so giggly! It was the first time I've really heard him just bust up laughing! It was ADORABLE! It makes everything worth while just to see him grin and to hear his laughter.

I am using a new all-natural soap for him and it smells amazing! I love it. I love Aveeno and that is what I usually use for him but I wanted to try something different that had no bad stuff in it (Aveeno is actually quite good about not having too many nasty ingredients, but I figured even less is better).

We went to the doctor on Monday and he was 18.14 pounds! That's almost a full pound in a month he has put on. That's not that surprising, but still! He is growing soo fast! I also asked him about Tate's fussiness and if it is still colic. He said no, babies usually grow out of colic between 6-12 weeks. He thinks it is probably acid reflux. We've tried medication before but he said it would probably take between 2-3 weeks to see a difference. I'm gonna stick it out and make sure he gets it enough and hopefully he will feel much better! He also gave us some cream for his rash. It's caused by drool-silly drooly baby!

We miss Trevor so much and I can't wait til he comes home but I know that this is a necessary trip and I pray that he is safe and comes home soon with good news :)

Kitty got groomed and she is all fluffy head and tail and naked skinny body...with a red, white, and blue bow of course!

Courtnie and Alim came in this weekend for Nanny's wedding and she was able to spend some quality time with her nephew :)

Aunt Cait comes over every day to help me out with Tater bug. She sits with him while I do laundry or get little things done around the house. I love having her here. Tate does too :)
We like the company!

We are adding in veggies this week and I will be using some from Trish and Victor's garden! I love that they will be organic and home grown! I will also be going to the farmer's market to get other stuff. I can't wait! I love fresh food!

So, those are just a few tid bits. There will be more and better posts tomorrow, promise! ;)

1 comment: