
Lately we have been swimming a bunch. Luckily, we have lots of pools to go to! He really likes to kick his legs and splash around. We even have cute little floaties at each place. I usually put him in his cap and trunks and let him loose but he's even gone in his birthday suit a couple of times when we didn't go prepared haha!
He's getting so strong and loves to move around; however, he still can't crawl so he gets frustrated. I try to keep him interested but nothing keeps his attention for long. He does do Bumbo time more and enjoys that for a little while. Walks are still the go to if all else fails.
He giggles a lot now! He loves to watch Kitty and try to grab her. She still runs and hides but that's to be expected from her. He loves funny faces and can vocalize so much now. His range of tones and pitches in his voice I think even amazes him.
His hair is white/blonde from one direction and reddish from another. It's funny to see how different it looks in all lights and angles.
He finally took a good nap in his crib today! YEA! Although I love napping with him, it's another step towards a little independence which I think in turn helps build his confidence. Sometimes when he does wakes he does so good-he just lies there and hangs out (for a small amount of time, mind you)
Sometimes I get so frustrated with myself for not being more patient. Each night I pray for patience and some days are great but other days I get mad at myself. I know he can't help it. And don't get me wrong, I LOVE being with him all the time- I'm truly blessed in that aspect. But I feel drained if I can't keep him entertained and I hate that he gets upset or frustrated-it feels as if I failed him. It truly is a full time job but I couldn't ask for a better one. Each day is a new one and it is so awesome to see him grow and change and learn. God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams. I love him oodles and oodles :)
No comments:
Post a Comment