Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rocking Horses

I would really like to start creating a line of rocking horses like the one I did for Tate. I had a lot of fun doing it and I have so many ideas. Doing creative things like that make me feel energized and happy. I'm thinking about trying to do a starter set of about 5 to show some baby boutiques and put on Etsy just to see how they are received by others and then if they do well to go from there. I'm not sure how I'll price them yet. Any thoughts?

PS- Isn't Tate so studdly on his horse?! haha I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Love the horse....Remi told me that he wants me to get one for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..tell Remi that I will make him one specially for him! Then they can have rockin horse races :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad ya'll like em! That gives me more reassurance. Just let me know what kind of design you would like and I can personalize the bottom of the horse to say whatever you would like too. :)

    ReplyDelete