Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 Months

Although this isn't the best photo of him and his onesie I thought it was pretty cute!


I can't believe my baby boy is now 11 months and knocking on the door of his first birthday! Whoa!


At 11 months:

-Tate is so close to walking but is very intent on not...I don't know why. He can stand on his own and transfers easily and has really good control; however, he's just not motivated to stop crawling. Oh well, at his own sweet time.


-He weighs 24 pounds. We go back for shots on February 2nd :-( but we will find out more about his growth then.


-He will be having a cowboy party at The Probandt Ranch! I can't wait! 


-He loves to play with other kids! He gets really excited when he gets to spend time with other kids in the nursery at Sunday school and when he goes to Mother's Day Out on Mondays and Wednesdays. I'm so glad he does because this is a much needed time for rest and relaxation for me.


-He is becoming such a ham. He will give you the biggest grin and giggle to make us laugh-especially when he's doing something naughty like spitting water all over himself.


-He's still wearing some 12 month clothes and lots of 18 month old clothes.


-He loves to be outside and around animals. He's actually very good at using soft hands with dogs and cats.


-He's eating all big boy foods and his favorites are grilled cheese sandwiches!


-He loves to have all the attention of everyone around him-especially the grandparents.


-He has 4 teeth still but I think he's teething again and hopefully we can get a couple more so it'll be easier to chew his food.


-He is constantly moving and doesn't hold interest in anything for more than a few minutes. 


-He says a lot of syllables and he definitely is talkative but the only real things he says is 'mama' and 'baba' and 'dada'. 


-He loves his sippy cup and to spit all over himself. 


-He likes to drink the bath water although I try to keep him from doing it. If only he knew how dirty it was...ick! hahah


-He's definitely a rough and tumble kinda baby boy. He will head butt and likes to roll and wrestle. He's very strong and surprisingly tough. 


-and...I love him! He's definitely got his days that wear me down but just his cute smile, or when he hugs my neck, or really he could just look at me with his precious baby blues just makes me melt! I'm so blessed to have him in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment