18 weeks
I'm 18 weeks and 3 days. The baby is the size of a mango (6 inches) and weighs about half a pound. At my last appointment almost 3 weeks ago I had gained a total of 2 pounds overall. I'm sure now that the holidays have come and gone that I will have gained plenty more. We get to do the 'big' ultrasound on Monday. I've decided that if they can determine the sex of the baby, which I'm sure at this point they'll be able to, that we will find out. I'm going to have the ultrasound tech right it down on a sheet of paper and stick it in an envelope. Then I'm going to take it to a cake store and have them bake a cake either blue or pink depending on the gender and have family over that night for dinner and then we'll all cut the cake together to find out at the same time. I figured it would be a fun surprise for everyone.


Please keep us in your prayers for a healthy report from the ultrasound. We will meet with the doctor on Tuesday to find out all the details. I can't wait to see our sweet little one!
No comments:
Post a Comment