We had Tate's birthday bash for the kiddos on Saturday, January 29th at Gigi and Papa's house! They were nice enough to let us have it there since it would give the kids a chance to see the horses and have plenty of room to roam.
Here is the beautiful and very yummy cake we got from Halfmann's. It was half chocolate and half vanilla with buttercream icing. YUM!More presents!
Chelsea and Caden Sturm and Allison and Lairyn Zesch came to help us celebrate. Aren't they adorable?!
Tate hopped up to snuggle and share snacks :-)
Whitnee and sweet Harper boy! Whit's birthday was on that Saturday, too! Thank you so much for coming Whitnee! I hope you had a very happy birthday too!
Lauri and Tate's compadre in crime, Remi!! I loved his little outfit! He had on some boots that were similar to Tate's new ones.
Aunt Libby and Uncle Ed with Gigi and Trevor hanging out eating some burgers that Papa grilled. We also had chicken nuggets and TATER TOTS! heheh I thought that was a funny little inside joke :-)
He ate some chicken nuggets and tater tots and then it was time to smoosh the cake.
He likes to eat with the fork. Well, mainly he likes to use the fork to demolish anything that is on his tray.
I wish this wouldn't have been so blurry. Tiff and baby Harper
Tate was playing peek a boo! (and poopin' in the corner in privacy) ahhaha
Boo!Tate and his Aunt Cici lookin' at the horsey! One of Tate's favorite thing to do. He LOVES horses!
Mama and Tate!
The boys thought that Ole Gray was the coolest thing ever! They had such a great time playing in there!
two of a kind!
I made Tate's little pants to look like chinks. Remi thought they were pretty cool and was playing with the fringe while Tate took his turn driving.
They were so funny.
Both of them wanted to steer. How cute are they?!
I think one of them was watching the road so the other could practice pressing the gas! hhahaha
See, Remi liked the fringe! HEheh
I love this picture of him---okay, minus the snotty nose.
Tate getting some helping opening presents with Grammy and great Nanny.
He was sleepy at this point and again, not that into opening presents.
He knew he was up to no good so he thought it was funny. What a mischevious little thing!
And this is what happens when the party is over and Tate needs a nap. Hahaha! Thanks to everyone who came out to help us celebrate! We had lots of fun and I think the kids did too. I didn't send out invitations to the adults because our printer was being all sorts of difficult so there was very few of them, but I wanted to let everyone know that it was open to all and I'm sorry that I couldn't get invitations out sooner. It was a little bit hectic with the move and all. Thank you notes are being written and they will be out soon too :-)
Love Ya'll!







No comments:
Post a Comment