Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bowen is 5 months old!

Bowen is already 5 months old!



-When we went to the doctor for Tate's ear check up on Monday,  2 weeks before Bowen turned 5 months old, I weighed Bowen and he was 17.6 pounds! He's getting on up there. This is still a lot lighter than Tate but he's also a lot longer than Tate. 


-He's usually a very smiley baby! I love his cute chuckle and sweet grin! 


-People are constantly saying that he's such a beautiful baby..and he is! I might be a little biased, but I think he's soooo beautiful!


-Not a good sleeper! We're working on it, but usually he wakes up 2-3 times a night and is just a very restless sleeper.


-He loves Kitty and watches her and just laughs and coos. 


-He can almost sit up by himself. 


-He can scooch a little bit. I think he'll be crawling early. It's weird to think that he'll be mobile soon. Exciting, just strange.


-He's still very snuggly. I love it but it does make getting things done around the house a little difficult. He's definitely a Mama's boy for now.


-He loves when Tate plays with him! I hope they're gonna be good buddies!


-He's got the most beautiful blue eyes and long eyelashes! He's got sweet little cheeks and I think his hair is gonna be a little darker than Tate's. He still has a big gap between his toes..so cute!


-He's starting to coo/talk more now. 


-I think he's starting to teeth :-/ I hope it's not going to be painful or as hard for him as it was for Tate. He's been very drooly and wanting to bite my hands and his own-yet, he doesn't want teethers.


-We usually go for walks everyday. 


-We just started solids last night. We are taking it slow and I plan to make all of his food. He liked sweet potatoes okay but it will just take time to adjust to texture in general. I'm not in a huge rush but I know he wants to eat so I'm giving it to him when he's ready for it. 


What a blessing this sweet little boy is! I am so incredibly blessed! I can't believe how fast time goes by. I pray for my boys every night and I also pray to be a better mom- the best that they could have. I couldn't ask for more!


xoxo Bowen,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment