Bowen wants to eat so we are introducing new foods. He's also starting to have a toofer pop through on the bottom so I gave him some frozen berries to chew on. He liked it but by the end he looked like he was turning into a berry.
Tate used to chew on this little bird on the exercaucer too!
Baby and daddy hanging out
Tate has reverted haha! He likes to do things Bowen does, including playing with Bowen's toys and even chewing on Bowen's teether haha
But then again, I think he just wants to imitate everyone! Trying to look like daddy! What a cutie!
And this is me as Super-Mom! I'm far from it but I feel like when I get things accomplished, you know, like folding all the laundry or doing dishes, it's a Super-Mom kinda moment! haha
Tate likes to play in the garage with daddy and his toys. We will have to do this a little more often now that it's starting to cool down a little.
more cuteness to follow...stay tuned...



No comments:
Post a Comment