Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby Bear Bo is on the move

About 3 weeks ago Bowen started full on crawling for the first time! Now he is crawling in and out all the rooms of the house (and sometimes out the open back door) at the speed of a cheetah! My little boy is officially on the move and I don't see him slowing down!

 This was the first official crawl! I'm so glad I got it on video and pictures!

 Going after my phone...this is what Tate did too!
 This was when I tried to get him to take a nap. He doesn't like sleeping in his crib for any amount of time but I tried to make it fun so he wouldn't see it as time served behind bars. ;-)
 Sweet little thing!
 But, he decided he wouldn't sleep and so I finally caved and let him play on the floor with Bubs. They crawled under the crib. It's funny to see them interacting and playing so much!
 He seriously has to be the SWEETEST big brother in the whole wide world! It makes me so proud!
 Now Bowen crawls all around and tries to play with brother!
 He also learned to climb the baby gate! He's pulling up on everything!
It's funny how fast things change! One moment he's just taking everything in and now he's crawling at high speeds and climbing everything in sight! Pretty soon he's going to start walking! My, oh my, it's bittersweet!


I'm so proud of my babies! They melt my heart!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! They are so sweet together! Hope ya'll are doing good. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete