Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bowen is 8 months old!

Baby Bowen is getting to be such a big boy! So much has changed so fast with him! He is now 8 months old and getting bigger, smarter, funnier, and cuter each and everyday!


(these are the best pictures I could get of him because he does NOT like to sit still anymore!)


At 8 months:


-size 4 diapers, 9-12 (and sometimes even 18 month clothing)
-he's very long and skinny! Surprisingly when I took Tate in for his 2 year check up I weighed Bowen on their scales and he was 20.08 pounds! I can't imagine how tall he's gonna be!
-He's even happier now that he can crawl everywhere and sometimes he just crawls around and giggles. It's adorable!
-He's pulling up on everything!! He started doing it about 2 weeks ago and hasn't stopped yet! I think he will walk very soon because he's so determined to be up. 
-He loves chasing Tate around. Tate will indulge him by getting down on his level and playing with him. 
-He growls all the time when he's thinking/concentrating or is trying to do something. Very high intensity 
-His hair is growing! There's a lot more that has come in and it's getting longer on the sides and in the back. It's still a dirty blonde color.
-He does not sleep well! It's getting worse. Unless I nurse him to sleep and stay there with him, he will not sleep. He does not like his crib! I'm pretty sure he thinks it's baby jail.
-He tries to do things that he sees us do. I was writing the other day and he pulled himself up on the kids' table in the playroom and got the pen and was acting like he was writing with it.
-He still only has 2 teeth and I haven't felt any on the horizon but I do think they'll be making their appearance soon.
-Still is a Mama's boy! But if I'm not around and he can't hear or see me he is pretty content with others too.
-He likes to be around brother all the time!
-He has a major gag reflex and doesn't like baby food but does want to eat big kid food. As soon as he gets more teeth in, he will be set!
-He still has such a sweet chuckle! He is a very happy baby for the most part and chuckles a lot!
-He has had a pretty tough winter with being sick. He's had an ear infection, RSV, and constantly has a snotty nose and crackly breathing. I'm praying that we will get past all of this very soon and he won't have anymore problems....Please God!


I love watching the interaction between Bowen and Tate! They're going to be such good buds! I love this stage! It's been so much fun and it's getting a little less intense. Now, if they would both get on a great sleeping schedule and stay healthy everything would be bliss!


I love you baby Bowen! You are growing up sooo fast! You are such a beautiful blessing!


xoxo, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment