Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Baby Bowen is 10 months old

Guess what?! 2 more months and Bowen will be 1! EEEK






2 different outfits and same result...mister did not want to have his picture taken in front on the blackboard!! It was very difficult trying to get a decent picture of my little man for this month's update. But, here they are none the less. 


At 10 months:


-Bowen is walking along furniture and standing solo for just a few seconds. I think we are really close to having another mobile little guy on our hands!
-If I'm not holding him when he's tired he'll crawl up to me and hug my legs. It's adorable!
-He is becoming more and more vocal. He likes to make all sorts of noises and gets very excited to be able to 'babble' like us!
-He wears 18 month rompers because he's soo long. He could probably fit great in 24 month rompers but they would be so big everywhere else. 
-He loves to watch everything big brother is doing. He also will crawl to the baby gate in front of Tate's room and look for him. 
-They have begun fighting in their car seats. It usually involves Bowen grabbing something from Tate and him retaliating by pinching or yelling at him. Bowen will also grab his hat or sippy cup. It makes Tate so mad! Bowen also likes to rest his feet on Tate's carseat. Oh geez....it's begun
-He takes 2 naps a day for about an hour each. He also sleeps pretty good at night. I wish he would go to bed earlier, but hey, I'm accustomed to having this type of problem. He gets about 10 hours of sleep a night. 
-He mainly eats table food with very little baby food. He will also let you know when he's done eating by snatching the spoon out of our hands and throwing it to the floor. 
-He likes to splash in the tub; however, he hates getting out!
- He loves reading books! 
-His hair is still very thin. It kinda looks like a mohawk/ mullet. 
-He's a very happy baby (as long as he feels good, isn't tired, and he can see me) lol
-He has 5 teeth and is not afraid of using them! He's bit me really hard twice!
-He is really bad about messing with the electrical outlets...oh goodness! 




I can't believe in a few short months he'll be 1! Time really has flown by! I'm so enamored with my little one! He's such a blessing! I swear, his little smile and giggle can seriously make me melt! I'm a blessed mama!


xoxo little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment