Easter is one of my very favorite holidays for my kids. It's such a sentimental holiday that really makes me truly grateful to be a Christian. Nothing is a greater testament to our Savior's love than what this holiday really represents. I love to the traditional activities of Easter; egg hunts, Easter baskets with fun goodies, cute outfits, Sunday school, brunch, and family meals. This Easter was so much fun! We ha d a great time. The night before Easter we went to the ranch and had a mini egg hunt (it was a practice run for Tate). We also ate with the family and the food was phenomenal! Trish made a delicious ham and an even better strawberry cake!
Here are the sweet Easter baskets full of goodies! These boys are so lucky! They got a total of 8, yes 8, Easter baskets!The beautiful rose trellis! I love when they are in bloom!
He got a bubble machine from Gigi and Papa and LOVED it!
Chasing bubbles
precious
Bowen gettin' around!
Tate was helping Gigi get fresh flowers for dinner.
He loved egg hunting!
but he had to open every single egg and check out his loot before moving on
and count the candies...I filled the eggs with M&Ms, gummy bears, goldfish, and stickers
Bowen actually grabbed the eggs and put them in his basket. What a smart little cookie!
Beautiful baby
those eyes...*swoon*
my big boy with his "grandaddy" hair cut haha
sugary smile
and all the empty eggs
you can see the storm rolling in
These are the cookies that Trish made for the centerpieces for the Easter brunch. I got to help but I can't take much credit. Aren't they adorable?
This is on Easter morning. Of course, the boys didn't want to wake up early this morning...of course. So, we had to wake them up but it was okay because he had goodies to check out. He loves bees so he liked his basket.
He was prettttyy sleepy!
But he LOVED his "scizzors"
Bowen was pretty excited about his goodies too!
He actually did really great in the nursery during church.
Tate was showing Aunt Cait his "tookie". He was chowing down on them.
Bowen gettin' Papa.
more "tookies"
Bowen was hungry that morning and loved brunch!
Getting ready for the egg hunt!
Even Bowen got one egg.
This is about as good as we could get for a family picture.
After church we headed to Grandad and Nana Shelly's house for more fun and food.
Even confetti eggs! Tate wasn't sure what to think. It was too "messy" for his taste I think. haha
I was trying to show Tate it was fun and tried to lure Trevor down for some good ol fun. He wasn't having it.
but I didn't back down.
This is very much "our relationship" hahahhaha
This is so "us"
My handsome man....with a tool. This.is.no.surprise! hahha
And wrestlin' with Grandaddy!
This is his "no no no" face to Grandaddy. It's hilarious to watch them!
Tickle Tickle!
We have the most amazing, supportive, loving family there is! I'm very blessed and couldn't ask for more! Easter is such a great reminder of how important love really is. My heart is full and I am forever grateful!





























Hi sweet lady! I found your blog via Skunkboy Creatures and am SO GLAD that I did! I love finding sisters in Christ who blog; it's like finding a diamond in the rough! I'm your newest follower. xoxo
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Cara! I'm so glad you found us!
ReplyDelete