One more month and Bowen will be 1 year old! Little boy is growin' up!
This face pretty much sums up how he felt about me taking pictures...enough Mom!So, he thought he'd charge at me to get me to stop.
At 11 months old:
-Bowen is close to walking! I think it'll be soon. He's just not motivated enough yet. He walks behind his dinosaur walker and transfer from objects easily and can stand unassisted for a good amount of time. He's ready..he just doesn't know it yet!
-He is very hard headed! This is going to be interesting, I can already tell! haha
-His hair is very wispy and isn't filled in all the way yet. It's long in the back and down the middle. We say that he has a mohawk mullet. It's very classy!
-He is wearing 12-18 month clothing. Very rarely do we do shoes but when he does we just do easy little slip ons.
-He wants to crawl everywhere and get into everything! He still has a very intense fascination with light sockets, unfortunately.
-He wants anything of his brothers...sippy cups, food off his plate, toys, etc. I see many fight in the future.
-He loves books and when I read to him.
-We've done better on getting him to sleep alone. He actually went from 8:30-5:30 one night and then I nursed him and he went to sleep for another 3 hours. It didn't last long. Now he's usually down around 8 and wakes up around 1 or 2 and wants me, but it's progress!
-He has a tooth coming in on the top (that'll make 3 on the top) and now has 3 on the bottom. He's been a little fussy lately so maybe there's more than just 1 coming in.
-As you can tell from the pictures above, he has a big boo boo on his face. He fell down on the patio yesterday and hit the side of his poor little face.
-He isn't that big of an eater like his big brother. He'd much rather nurse than eat. Every once in a while though he will eat a lot all at once. He likes to chew on apples, chicken fajita strips, yogurt bites, and green beans.
-We are working on weaning. I'm hoping that we will be completely weaned by the end of the month. I know I'll miss that time with him but I think we are both ready (well maybe me more than him haha)
-He has the sweetest little grin and giggle. I love when he's happy. My boys' laughter is music to my ears!
-He waves bye bye now
-He plays peek a boo. I say "where's the baby" and he'll put a blankie over his head and then he drops it really quick when I say peek a boo! So cute!
I love you little boy! XOXO



So sweet! Where does time go?
ReplyDelete