Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Some iPhone Pictures

Nearly every single day I use my iPhone to take pictures of the boys. If I don't have it on me I feel almost panicked. There are so many moments that I just want to capture and keep forever. Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks. 

 I told Bowen he was cute before going into school one day and I said take a picture so he did this little pose. What a ham!
Bowen after bath time with his Christmas blankie for extra warmth. I love this hooded towel; although, it's definitely for a baby and he's outgrown that phase now so it covers about half his body. 
 Brothers enjoying summer sprinkler time.
 Going on nightly walks has always been a big deal for us. When Tate was a baby being outside was the only thing that would calm him down and stop his crying so we did lots of long walks. When Bowen was born we would walk a lot too and still to this day we love to get out after dinner and walk around the neighborhood. 
 Bowen is my little cowboy. He had just got done with a ride and decided he needed to lead Darlin' around before we left. This is a great horse but he's so good for being so young! 
 Summer time popsicles!
 Trampoline fun

 Super soakers! 
 Great Grandma bought the boys their first set of chaps! Now they really do look the part. I love Bowen's facial expression here
 Brudder hugs
 Tate loves when these little beetles that come when water is around. Here is 
 Such a sweet boy! I can't believe how big he's getting. I'll always look at him and see my baby. 
 "Just 13 more years, Mom!" It's kinda scary thinking that they'll be driving one day hahah
The other day we met up with friends at the park and then went to feed the ducks. It was great to see them and I love when the boys get to play with their buddies. I'm so excited to watch the kids grow up together.

2 comments:

  1. We have got to get the boys together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do! They will be best buds! I'd love to see ya'll too! It's been far too long!

    ReplyDelete