The other day I had the great idea of getting water balloons for the boys. It was a hot day and I figured it would be a lot of fun. THEY.LOVED.IT! I couldn't fill those balloons fast enough! They were like ravenous little dogs waiting for me to get the balloons ready for them to smash. It was so much fun!
Bowen was very excited
I drew a target on the driveway for the boys to throw the balloons at. Unfortunately, the balloons wouldn't break so that didn't work so well.
Here's an action shot for ya. Tate throwing a balloon pointe blank at Bowen. Stinker
This is pure joy
And Daddy even got in on the action
Bowen chasing me down to hit me with a balloon
and then it was a team effort and they were both after me
Love that grin
I was the target of most of the attacks
He looks so sweet here but this is right before he chased me down
So much fun! We will be doing that again..even if our water bill is a little higher! Love seeing these boys happy!












No comments:
Post a Comment