Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

My little Ninja Turtles

Ninja Turtles are back! Who knew my kids would watch something that was huge when I was a kid! The boys love to watch it; although, I limit it otherwise they turn into toddler ninjas on each other and other children. So, a couple weeks ago before Halloween costumes made their appearance in every store Tate wanted me to make him a Ninja Turtle shell and I whipped up this from a paper bag. He loved it. It only stayed on for a few minutes because he wanted it taped to his skin but he had fun and felt like a real Ninja!

 Showing off his shell!
 and his abs
 and his Ninja moves
 Seriously, this kid cracks me up! Love his imagination
 Those expressive eyebrows
 and that jubilant smile
 and his contagious laugh! He truly makes me so happy and everyday is a blessing with him in my life!
 And when we came back in Bowen was showing off his impressive Ninja skills on poor Grandpa. 
Oh, poor Grandpa! hahah

Boys really are so much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment