Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

Every year we go to the Grape Creek Pumpkin Patch and it gets better every year! They always outdo themselves. They are such kind people and they put so much hard work into making it a magical fall wonderland for the little ones. The boys love it!
 Tate's "Mama, are you happy now picture"
 I had an idea for shirts and was very proud that I managed to (start and) finish them the morning that we went. I wanted to monogram the middle of the pumpkin but I'm happy I just got them done. 
Tate has some of the best facial expressions. He's very intense here!

 And Bowen is falling into his footsteps with equally expressive facial expressions
 My funny pumpkin

 Tate's favorite every year is the dump truck. He loves to fill it with pumpkins and dump em. I love that it keeps him busy and in one spot but I'm always worried 
And here Bowen is taking off with a scarecrow and after I told him to put it back this is his reaction- fling and run 
 I love that silly little grin
 Bowen's best cutesie picture. He was still for a couple seconds ;-)
 Silly little boys!
 This is about a good picture as I could get. They just weren't having it. 
 I had to hold him down and tickle him to get even a decent picture with them
Brothers! Love them so much and I love all of our little adventures. Happy fall ya'll! 


No comments:

Post a Comment