The girls did this cute little number and I looked over and
the boys decided to do some cute poses of their own
sweet brudders
Most of the time they wrestled but Steely managed to sneak a hug in the mix. Is that not so adorable?! She really was a giddy little girl! Tate still thought they were wrestling
But doesn't look like he minded getting some hugs from a cute girl ;-)
After we got done with their session I asked the boys to take some pictures for a minute. They weren't thrilled but Grammy was there to make them laugh
Tate blaming Bowen
giggly boys
I love that they are not only brothers but best buddies and partners in crime!
tickle monster had to come out to get Bowen to smile
Look at the love in Grammy's eyes! These boys sure are blessed!
and so am I!
No comments:
Post a Comment