Week 23
Week 23 is coming to a close! I can't believe it...the time is really going by so fast. We are now 60% there! Only 16 weeks to go. Little P is around 1 pound and around a foot long! He can now hear and Trevor talks to him at night. He is now moving around A LOT and not just at night anymore. It is fun to watch my stomach jump around as he is moving. It is now definitely obvious that I'm pregnant, as indicated by the picture below! I was actually asked by someone if I was having a boy or a girl! I think I might start taking a prenatal exercise class starting next week. They offer aquatic therapy, low impact aerobics, and yoga. I think it will help with my joints and I miss exercise!
I'm so excited that this weekend we are staying home!! YEA! I feel like we've been in a dead sprint for so long that the result is that we are in a constant state of exhaustion. Finally a little relaxation but I also think I'm going to try to do some intense cleaning and maybe even start on the baby's room a little bit. I figure we are getting pretty close :)
how cute!!! Do you know if you are having a boy or girl? You look darling with your little baby bump!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Priscila
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
Thanks!!! I'm having a little boy! We're so excited!
ReplyDelete