Here is the start of our little adventure. Thank you Auntie Courtnie for coming to the rescue. Trevor and I would've gone crazy :)

Auntie Courtnie hard at work.
Whew, finally got it put together. Isn't it pretty!
These are the bumpers that Trish made. I love the fabric and they look great!
This is the cute little magnet board mom got for the room. It's too cute! I will probably put it somewhere else in the room but for now this wall needed some love.
This armoire will probably find it's way back into the guest bedroom but for now this is the only place we had room for it. It works as storage for all his blankies and toys though.
The new dresser/changing table. I love it!
I'm still going to add some different wall art, a side table, and lamp over in this area-but I didn't want to leave it blank.
I'm still pretty sad about my curtain mishap; however, this is what I have for now. Courtnie put the stars I pained all over the ceiling. I think it is cute and adds a little interest to the ceiling-hopefully, he will be entertained by it.
So, there is still a little work to do-but overall I'm happy with it. I think he'll like it too! Now, I'm just ready to meet him and welcome him home!
OMG..Im going to hire you to come decorate my nursery in a few years! So adorable. I love it!! You guys did a great job.
ReplyDeleteAwww Thanks!!! We had a great time doing it! I like decorating for babies more than for myself I think-it's more fun haha.
ReplyDelete