Thank you dad for coming down-we appreciate all your help and I know Tate loved spending time with his grandpa! I love you!I can't believe he is 3 weeks and tomorrow he will be 4 weeks old! Here are some tid-bits from this weeks:
-While he is sleeping he sometimes smiles really big and starts making this noise like he is laughing- I think he is giggling
-He doesn't mind taking baths; however, the catch is-he will either pee or poop while he is in there or as soon as we pull him out!! This causes some issues-I'm trying to get him clean but he is insisting on being a dirty boy.
-He is outgrowing everything-clothes, swing, his bassinet, and my arm-he's getting so heavy. I have a feeling he's going to be a big, big boy!
-I stay tired. I miss consistent sleep versus this 2-3 hour stretches. But, he's more than worth it!
-Every day and night is different. Some nights he'll only want to eat once and will go right back to sleep. Other nights he wants to stay up all night and it takes a long time to get him to fall back to sleep.
-He still has the rash on his face and neck but it seems like it's getting better.
-He still has the rash on his face and neck but it seems like it's getting better.
-He likes to snuggle.
-He doesn't care or like his pacifer very much. This is a great thing in the long run but sometimes I wish he liked it better so it could help him soothe himself.
-He goes through soooo many diapers every day. I think at any point in the day I could change him and it would be dirty.
-Other than the fussiness over the upset bellly he seems to be pretty content and happy. He loves to look all around.
-He loves to be held and when he's upset it helps to walk him around and talk to him.
-We went on our first walk in the carrier on Thursday and he slept the whole time. It felt good having him out in the fresh air. It has been such nasty weather this whole time that I haven't been able to take him for walks, so we took advantage of the good weather while it was here.
-His hair in the back is getting longer but he still is quite bald on the very top. Sometimes he looks like a little old man.
-He is always doing something new. I love him more and more everyday!
All I can say is: "AWWWW!" He is beyond words, adorable! I love seeing pictures of him -- I wish I could hold him. What a little darling. God has certainly blessed him, and likewise with the two of you.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet that your Dad come to visit -- what a lucky little guy Tate is :)
xo,
Sarah