Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

Opening one of his first gifts from Grammy-a fun light up table!

He's a ham! He decided he would dig in the canister for his own snack!

He also decided it was time to start using a fork like a big boy

What an adorable boy! He makes my heart melt!

He was actually biting my lip right before this picture was taken. It was hilarious and yet strange, haha. I was red from skiing. I didn't get much time on the slopes but it was fun. 

Silly boy

Shelly, Chase, and Courtnie before we left to get poor Dan to the emergency room after he had a fall and ended up breaking his scapula!

Beautiful views from the very narrow and winding road.

We stayed at Innsbrook and they had a great pond that we took Tate out for a walk to see. He loved the geese and all the ducks. I was very impressed with where we stayed! Well worth the money!


He never looks hahah

Silly little monkey..wait, I mean bear ;-)

YooHoo, I see you!

Hello bear!
Grampy being silly at bath time

He just might be a dentist. He likes to have his teeth brushed and he thought he would brush Aunt Cici's too!

CHEESE!

Dad and Shelly watched little man so we could go do a little gambling at the Inn of the Mountain Gods.

Grampy was acting like he was getting shocked by the little above and Tate thought it was hilarious! Shortly after they played for a while Tate just lie down on Dad's shoulder and just fell asleep-which is not a common thing for this kid. He was just tuckered out from all the playing!

Do it again!

Grammy came over and visited before we had Christmas lunch

Our semi matching jammies on Christmas morning

Baby's first Christmas! 

I love his grin!

Oh my, Ryan! The Christmas vest and the pose are pure perfection!

Playing tag football in the street. We started playing on the golf course but decided to move to the street instead of getting hit with golf balls. Yes, I even played.

We had a good time

I bet you can't guess which one is from me and which one is from his Grammy! Geez Louise! haha



His new tricycle from Grampy and Nana Shelly and his lint roller I got him as part of his stocking. It's funny but he really likes them. 

I was trying to get sugars but no luck!

The women of the trip

And the men

This is his new favorite toy! He loves this tent. He and Aunt Jenna had a good time!

Getting sugars from both directions!

This is after a very intense game of Mad Gab! These two are competitive to the core! haha

 
He's got a walking stick to ward off the bears

Just us

Playing in the snow

He didn't even act like it was cold. 
The boys and their walking sticks

Would you like some jerky? haha
We had such an amazing time in Ruidoso! We are so very blessed to have had the opportunity to spend so much time with our families and we enjoyed every minute of it. 

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these pictures! Beautiful family! Enjoyed spending time with you guys. Love, love, love, love y'all!

    ReplyDelete