Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tate's 1!

My baby is one year old! I can't believe it's already been a year since I first laid my eyes on the most precious gift that I've ever received! He's such a blessing and each day he can bring the biggest smile to my face. I pray that he's blessed with good health and happiness every night! I just want the very best for my baby and I pray that I can be the very best mommy to him forever. He's got the most infectious smile and laugh! Nothing in this world is more important to me that this little boy! Thank you God for this wonderful life that we have and for giving us Tate!
We took him balloons to Mother's Day Out to pick him up and give him a surprise. It was so much fun to see his reaction! This kid really loves balloons and as soon as we walked in and he saw us he stood up and pointed at us and squealed with excitement! He was so cute! Then he wanted to hit the balloons and show all his friends and teachers!


 He was showing us his button :-)
Then we took him to the downtown art alley to take smash cake pictures. He thought it was pretty fun-well, for at least the majority of it and then he wanted to just do his own thing without a camera in his face. 
 Sweet grins



Just strollin' along with daddy! 


 This was his first experience with cake and he just wanted to poke it. I love his facial expression in this one. I think he looks mischevious, expecting that he's going to get in trouble for sticking his hands in the food but then he realized it was okay and went after it. He wasn't so concerned with the actual eating of the cake.


 He decided he wanted to use his candle as a fork


 I love this picture but it's a little dark so I'll have to edit it when I get time because it just might be one of my very favorites!



"Here Grammy, you try some!"


 Nose kisses
 Big bite, Mommy!


 Love does make the world go round! We wanted a picture here because I took a one when I was pregnant last year with him in the same spot! 
 Silly boy!
I love him soo very much! Happy birthday baby boy!


That night we had a birthday dinner party. I'll be posting those pictures and the ones from his actual 1st birthday party tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! We missed seeing him this morning at school :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed being there :-(
    Midland just isn't the same!

    ReplyDelete