Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sweet silly boys

It should come as no surprise but we've been quite busy around our household! It's a non-stop, go go go kinda life! But, it's a wonderful life and I love being able to watch my boys grow up and be there with them every step of the way to help them, play with them, and love on them!
 
Here is Baby Bow being adorable and pretty happy on his mat! He's such a fast roller! One minute I'll put him down on his back and the next thing I know he has rolled all the way off onto the floor and is looking up at me like "what mom?" haha
 He's a thumb-sucker
 He's officially too big to do baby pictures! He was kinda annoyed with me at this point.
 He's so expressive with his brow! It makes me laugh

 He loves his toes and will lay on his back and grab them and pull on them. 
 And Sophie, the giraffe, makes her return! He actually likes to chew on her. Tate never really was that interested with her.
Tate, in all his boy-glory, drinkin' out of the almost empty milk bottle. He absolutely loves seeing the moo cow on the front of the carton! It's the little things that make me smile! 
 He's a trick rider! This is right before he did a dive off and landed on his ear and bruised it really bad! I didn't know one could bruise their ear but you can. It looked like he had gangrene. 
 First cold day of the year and we were out that morning so I put Bow in one of my favorite outfit of Tate's! It looked adorable on him! 
 Tate loves to "wing" (he skips the s..because it's just too long of a word haha) We usually spend our morning and some evenings in the park behind the house! It's been so nice! It keeps him entertained and usually there are other mommies there to talk to. 
 This was the first and probably only time I think this will ever happen! Tate had skipped his nap for the day and was exhausted! I put him in his chair for a snack while I cooked dinner and I looked back and saw this! hhaah
 Oh, those big blue eyes! This was in the sand box at the park.
Sweet boy Bo! He is really quite dark complected but this picture make his look so white! He's a happy baby for the most part! I'm so glad! I love him to pieces and his giggles are so amazing! 


So all in all, I'm very busy and life is a chaotic, non-stop adventure but it's delightful and fun and will always keep me on my toes! I LOVE my boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment