I love to cook and Trevor and I know that a healthy diet is so important for all of us, especially the kiddos. I try to make things that are healthy and tasty. Tate is a great eater. He generally chows down on whatever I give him. We try not to do much fast food, although we could always do better by cutting back even more. So here is some of the things I make.
For breakfast this past week I made Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal. It was tasty and was more like a oatmeal bar rather than a soft mushy bowl of oatmeal. I like it and Trevor gave it a 7 out of 10.
For dinner I made a shrimp stir fry, the easy way. I wish I would've thought about using my wok but I completely forgot! It would've made things easier yet. I just added the defrosted veggies to a pan of olive oil and sesame oil, and the thawed, already cooked shrimp, soy sauce, and noodles and 'Voila'!
And for a special Sunday night meal, I tried for the first time, ribs from a crock pot! It was pretty easy and so tender, juicy, fall off the bone delicious! This will definitely be a repeater! Trevor gave this one the highest score yet, a 9 out of 10!! Success!


No comments:
Post a Comment