I never posted that Courtnie and Carl got engaged recently! I'm so excited for the both of them! They really are a perfect match. I'm so glad they've found each other! This weekend everyone made their way up to Austin for their engagement party that Alison, Ashley, and I hosted at Allison's house!
That day we also went dress shopping which was a lot of fun! Courtnie will make a beautiful bride! I don't know of anyone who has a better body and can pull off so many different looks. I won't post any pictures so I won't spoil the surprise!
Just a close up of the pretty lace
CUPCAKES! This is Courtnie's favorite type of cupcake. It's funfetti with candy chip icing! YUM! I also made a sopapilla cheesecake for the first time and it was delish!
Allison's friend, Terry, did the flowers and they were beautiful!
Ash came down for the party! This is a great picture of ya'll!
We needed a group picture but we were all taking turns with a sleepy baby and so it was a little difficult to catch much of the action.
Chit chat with friends
OH NO! There's a worm in your hair! lol....it was a false alarm. Just a piece of avocado.
Me and the little bitty
This is Julia and Layne (Carl's sister-in-law and niece) she was so stinkin' adorable! I wish Tate could've come to play! They would've had a blast!
Daddy in training! Carson will be here soon :-)
The happy couple!
Baby Calvin! He's such chill baby! He's about to be the big number 1!
Group shot
I hope everyone had a great time! I know I did! I'm so happy for ya, Courtnie and Carl! There's lots more fun to come!








No comments:
Post a Comment