Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Playdoh

Tate loved playing with Playdoh yesterday! Bowen wanted to eat it. So, I was busy helping Tate build Playdoh pizzas and trying to make sure that Bowen wasn't actually eating it. 

 pudgy little fingers working away
 the table was in the sunlight from the skylights so it looks like it's dark but it was actually during the afternoon
 fake pizza...he's pretending to eat it...Bowen actually did try to eat a little bit; luckily, I was able to shove my finger in his mouth before I found it in his diaper later (that has happened FYI) 
 YAY!
 Look Mom...I'm gonna do it
 See!
 Nom Nom Nom (he's just pretending)
 And he got new fireman rain boots and now he refuses to take them off! Goof
 I love this cheesy little grin! Such a sweetie
 They are in fact water resistant.
 Welcome spring! This little flower just bloomed on our tree in the backyard! We are so happy pretty weather is here. I just wish our allergies weren't going nuts!
Bowen watching big brother. He's sooo ready to get going! It won't be long and I'm gonna have to watch 2 wild boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment