Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

32 Weeks...8 weeks to go!

Well, I only have one belly picture to post today because I keep forgetting my camera. But I even brought it this past weekend to my second baby shower and still didn't get pictures! I was having such a good time I didn't even think to get it out. I will have to post all the baby shower photos over Christmas when I can get everyone's pictures. So, here is me at 32 weeks and 2 days. I feel like I've blown up!!
This weekend Trev and I were road bound. Friday, we had our Christmas party in Grapevine at Farrina's Winery with Arthrex. Food was decent, but let me tell you, the area that the party was held in a very cramped room that had tons of expensive-very breakable-antiques. First of all, get a bunch of rowdy, and mostly large guys drunk and around anything fragile is not a good idea. But then get my big belly around it is just asking for danger! Luckily, only one dish was broken and I was not involved! We went to the Glass Cactus after dinner but not for long. We retired pretty early to our hotel because we were exhausted.

We woke up pretty early on Saturday to head to Houston. On our way down I-45 we decided to make a pit stop in College Station to see the Junk Gypsies! I was so excited since I haven't seen them in a good year. They were having a sale near North Gate with some vintage Dixie Chicken goodies. I was able to see everyone and introduce Trevor to them. He finally got to put names with faces. They are so talented and have such big hearts! Trev was even able to get me some Christmas presents :)

We got to Courtnie's apartment that afternoon and got ready for the party. She made an awesome chicken Florentine lasagna. It was such a good night. Good food and good friends that I haven't seen in a while. Leslie, Zac, Sadie, Micah, and Sam all came out to celebrate with us. I'm really so very blessed to have such an amazing sister to do so much for us and great friends who love us enough to come out and support us. We reminisced about old times..Trev definitely got to hear some of our interesting trailer park stories. Everyone even got to see little P move around in my belly. By the time everyone left we were all so exhausted that we crashed.

On Sunday, Trevor, Courtnie, and I went to catch breakfast and then went to Pottery Barn to get a couple of last things I need for the nursery. We finally made it home last night after being all over-but we couldn't complain! I'm really hoping this week/weekend we will be able to clean the nursery up and down and paint. After that we will need to set up the crib and get some of the other furniture set up. I'm so ready to start decorating!
54 days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment