Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

To Do's

Only a little while left and there seems to be so much left to do. So here is a run down of our to do list before the big day!

  • Pack the hospital bag (this can probably wait for a couple of weeks)
  • finish cleaning, painting, and decorating the nursery (this weekend)
  • finish laundry for the baby
  • set up crib, swing, and the bouncer
  • shop for a dresser to also use as a changer
  • finish thank you notes
  • babyproof the home
  • get the crib mobile-or make it, we'll see how that goes :)
  • make the crib bumper
  • get carseat installed by the DPS
  • make birth announcements ready for after baby is here
  • clean and organize the whole house and garage

I will be working on these this weekend since we will be home but I'm not promising much. I've been so tired lately. I'm definitely carrying a lot more weight lately and I'm feeling it. Even doing dishes for a little while makes me feel like I've been lifting weights for days. I'm thankful though, for being 32 (almost 33) weeks pregnant I think things are going great! 52 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment