Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dresser Cunundrum

Honestly, I have no idea if that is spelled correctly haha.

I've found two options for the nursery dresser/changing table. I wanted something that I can use as a changing table but that we can also use as a dresser and something that is well built taht way we can keep it in his room as he grows. Here are my two options: Above is the one from Pier 1. It is good solid wood and well built. It is on clearance right now and is similar to the color of the crib-not exact, but close. I like the hardware on the drawers. The one in the store is in great condition and it would be move in ready.

This one is from the unfinished wood store. It is more expensive-especially if we have them stain it; however, that would mean it would match more closely to the crib. This means it would take longer to get and more expensive. It is well built and the biggest perk is that it is solid wood. We could also stain it ourselves and save a little bit.
The Pier 1 dresser is $40 cheaper and ready to go now than the unfinished dresser. I just don't know. Any suggestions?!



No comments:

Post a Comment