Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Recap and week 34

Christmas was amazing! We had such a good time and luckily beat the cold front on Wednesday. It actually felt like Christmas this year with the cold weather! On Wednesday night we made it in and went and ate with the Probandt clan at Fuentes. Thursday was Christmas Eve and we spent it with my dad and Shelly. We ate good food (Paula Deen makes a mean ham!) and had a great time! I used my new camera from dad to take these pictures. :)
On Christmas day we woke up and ate the traditional Probandt gingerbread waffles and opened presents. Those were some delicious waffles! Then for lunch we went to mom and Dan's. Unfortunatley, we missed the flaming sweet potato casserole incident haha. Food was great (again...and this is why I gained so much weight over the holiday!) We opened presents and did our white elephant gift giving. It was even better this year because we got our lotto tickets that we brought-and won $100!!! We definitely came out on top on that one. I need to get pictures from mom's Christmas from her camera. I will also put up the baby shower photos (I know, I know, I'm a little late posting them but they will get on here). We are sooo blessed to have such amazing families!!! We couldn't ask for anything better and we are so grateful to have been able to spend the holidays at home-it's always a juggle and we wish we had more time with everyone but the time we do have is cherished! We love you all!

Mom and I went downtown to the alleys to take some pictures. Here is one of them. :)
Week 34 has come and gone. He is still growing rapidly-still putting on about 1/2 a pound a week. He now measures around 17.8-18" and weighs about 5 pounds. He is getting chubbier and his gums are getting harder. We now have the nursery painted and all the carpets have been shampooed. The crib is stripped and this week will be stained-hopefully, we will get it pretty soon. Over Christmas, Trish made the bumpers for the crib and they are ADORABLE!!! I love them. Courtnie might be coming up this weekend and if she does we will put up decorations. I will post some pictures of the room soon. There is a poll going on when little P is planning on making his debut. As soon as everyone puts in their bets I will put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment